Hello friends, if you want to know how to transfer WhatsApp data from Android mobile to iPhone anytime, then you are at the right place.
We assure you that after reading this article you will not need to go anywhere else to know about it.
Whatsapp is the biggest messaging platform in the world, you can use it to connect with people you hold close to your heart in a very short time. You can make video calls and send SMS.
How To Transfer Data
To Transfer WhatsApp data from an Android device to an iPhone, you can use the “Chat Migration” feature in the WhatsApp app. Here are the steps to follow.
- Install WhatsApp on your iPhone – First, make sure that you have installed the latest version of WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device, and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Select “Chat Migration” – In the “Settings” menu, select “Export Chat”
- Select the chats you want to transfer.
- Transfer the chats – Once you have selected the chats and media files that you want to transfer, tap on “Export” to start the transfer process.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Select the Import Chat option for the setting.
- On the next screen, select the chats that you want to import from your Android device.
This is the method currently used to transfer WhatsApp data. As soon as there is any bug in this method, we will definitely update it. Use this method for now.
At the end of this article we have shared with you all the new methods that are ahead for hand transfer, hope you have a better understanding of them.
If you like this article then please share it with your friends. Thank you very much for reading this article.